Monday, March 26, 2012

Don't miss out on the best one ever!!

The biggest sale of the year is coming to a close!!
You have until March 31st to take advantage of SALE-A-BRATION!  For every $50.00 you spend, you will get a FREE stamp set, or other choice. There is paper, ribbon, brads, two embossing folders, card stock, fabric, and more!! If you need any supplies, or want things from the new mini catalog, NOW is the time to get them! You can shop online and get the preferred pricing, or you can always email me your order. I find our ordering system can be a little tricky if you don't know exactly what you want. Why not stock up on card stock and adhesive?? 


If you want to see what is in the Sale-A-Bration brochure click here.  
I have TONS of Sale-A-Bration samples!! So for everyone who puts in an online order for these last 5 days, I will package up and MAIL you 5 FREE sample cards to use and keep!!

Most of all...don't miss out on the amazing starter kit sale! $50.00 OFF AND a pack of FREE Designer Series Paper  every month for the rest of the year!! You can sign up online on my website as well, by clicking on the join now button, or email me and I will help you get signed up to get the starter kit. Anyone can buy it if you want to do classes or not. It's a GREAT deal! $365.00 of product for only $125.00 NO shipping!!! 


If you have any questions at all...email me directly at elsa.barthel@comcast.net 
It never fails that I always have several customers miss out on the awesome special because they wait to the last minute!! This is the final 5 days! 


Elsa
603-679-1253

No comments:

Post a Comment