Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Treat Holder!!

So I find myself on Valentine's morning still working on projects. Not because I left it to the last minute but because I realized I had one other project that I wanted to try and never did. So I had to find a few more people to give some goodies too (which isn't hard at all).  LOL!!!




Directions:

1. I cut my Riding Hood Red cardstock to 3-1/4" x 11"
2. Scored it at 4-1/2", 5", 5-1/2", and 10"
3. Fold at the score lines
4. Filled my cello bag with chocolate
5. I used the second smallest Heart Framelit to cut the heart in the front of the pouch
6. I rounded my front corners
7. I used a glue dot to secure my cello bag with chocolate to the inside of the pouch
8. I used adhesive to secure the front flap
9. I used Baker's Twine around the pouch and tied a knot

The original design came from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator Catherine.  Thanks Catherine for the great idea!!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Mixed Bunch
Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Riding Hood Red
Accessories:  Big Shot, Hearts Framelits Die, Baker's Twine



Happy Stamping!!
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment