Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rewards Program Launched TODAY!!

Online shopping is a great way to purchase your favorite Stampin' Up! products from me in the comfort of your home 24/7.

There are several perks when you order from MY STAMPIN' UP! WEBSITE.
  • All orders will be shipped directly to you from Stampin' Up! via UPS
  • When you purchase from me you will earn Rewards
  • You will receive a punch on your Rewards Card for every increment of $50 purchased (before shipping and tax) starting TODAY (previous orders do not apply)!!!
  • When you are in my Online Store and don't click on anything after 20 minutes, you will be in Stampinup.com website and NOT shopping through me.  Make sure my name is in the upper right hand corner, otherwise you are ordering directly from Stampin' Up! and not me and those orders will not count towards my Rewards Card Program
  • Orders on different dates can not be combined (a $75 order today counts as one  punch.  It can not be combined with another $75 order from another time to make 3 punches)
  • Reward Program is for Stampin' Up! products ONLY.  Classes do not apply to Rewards Program
  • Once you receive 10 punches you will receive a FREE stamp set absolutely FREE.  Any price - any set from the current Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog
  • Rewards Card starts TODAY and expires on December 31, 2012.  A new Rewards Program will be on January 1. 
  • With each online purchase with me you will receive a free thank you card from me
  • I keep track of everyone's orders, so you don't have to
  • After each qualifying order ($50 or more before shipping and tax) you will receive an email from me staying how many punches you earned
  • Once you receive 10 punches, you will get an email from me asking what stamp set you would like for FREE
  • Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Debit Cards are accepted
  • If you have any questions about a purchase please feel free to contact me 
Check out my online shopping site and get started on your Rewards Program.

Just click HERE to go to my Stampin' Up! website.  Click SHOP NOW, then CUSTOMER LOGIN to set up your own personal account for shopping.  

If you have any questions or would prefer to place your order by talking to me, please do not hesitate to contact me elsa.barthel@comcast.net or 603-679-1253.

Thank you in advance for your Stampin' Up! order and choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  I truly appreciate your business and will do my very best to earn your continued business.

Happy Shopping!!
Elsa


No comments:

Post a Comment