Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Digital Studio - FREE 30 Day Trial Starts TODAY!!!

Have you been wanting to try My Digital Studio (MDS) but been hesitate?  I know I have.   This is the time to try it out for FREE!!

Starting TODAY Stampin' Up! is offering a FREE 30-Day trial on My Digital Studio Express.  Try before you buy!!!

(make sure my name is in the upper right hand corner to ensure you are downloading it from my store!)


With the FREE 30-day trial, you'll get:
  • Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
  • Full design functionality.
  • Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express-that's $50 worth of content!
  • Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets-and everything in between.
  • Access to Stampin' Up!'s professional print services.
  • New downloads just about every Tuesday
  • View My Digital Studio catalog HERE
Still have questions?  Check out this Q&A's forum

Once the 30 day trial period expires, simply contact me or go through my Online Store (make sure my name is in the upper right hand corner to ensure you are shopping at my store!) to purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue enjoying My Digital Studio.

There is also a My Digital Studio Community Forum group that you can join to learn  more and meet other people who share the same love for MDS.  There is also tons of free training on this site to get you up and running quickly.

Thanks for stoppin' by!!

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment