Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MOJO227 and Tea Shoppe

Greetings, Stampers! 

Another Monday has passed and another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge  that I decided to participate in.  Mojo Monday is kicking off February with a Mojo Madness Contest!  Usually it's played for fun most weeks, but I learned today that the first sketch of evevery month is Mojo Madness contest with prizes for their top picks.
 



My card this week features the Tea Shoppe Stamp Set. I chose to use the Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper and Very Vanilla color scheme.  I also wanted to use the new Paper Doily Die that I am in love with. 





Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets: Tea Shoppe
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Designer Series Paper: Everyday Enchantment
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Tools: Big Shot, Paper Doily, Label Framelit Die
Accessories: Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Neutral Button





You can earn the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper for FREE with a $50 purchase in Stampin' Up's current Sale-A-Bration Catalog. I just love free stuff! Contact me to request a copy or click here to view the Sale-A-Bration Catalog now.

Click here to shop Stampin' Up!

Please leave a comment, thanks!

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julee for checking out my card.

    ReplyDelete