Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

I was working on this card and getting ready to stamp "Just For You" on the bottom when my clear mount stamp fell off my acrylic block right onto my Whisper White cardstock.  It was my fault for not mounting the stamp properly on the acrylic block. Needless to say I was ready to throw out my entire project when I decided to improvise.



Can you see the Island Indigo ink on the edge of the petal?  I decided to sponge all the edges with Lucky Limeade to hide it. 

  

You can see how much the sponging adds to the image.  The best part is you can't even see my mistake.  LOL


I had to use the Modern Label and Word Window punch in the "Just For You" sentiment to hide the other area where I got ink on my Whisper White cardstock.  This is the final card.  It actually turned out better then I thought considering I was going to toss it out.


So next time something happens to your project and you get ink somewhere where it does not belong just remember....ANYTHING IS SALVAGEABLE!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa
















No comments:

Post a Comment