Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Hoppers Valentine Blog Hop


Welcome to The Hoppers Valentine's Day Blog Hop!!!

You are invited to hop from blog to blog and check out our fabulous Valentine's ideas and leave a comment on each blog.  You MUST leave a comment on each blog in order to qualify for the prize. At the end of the Blog Hop - Valentine's Day (Feb. 14) - Ariane will be picking a random name from the comments listed in each hop to win a FANTASTIC Craft Pack with ink pad, Design Series Paper, Card Stock, and a card sketch, ALL from Stampin' Up!  If we reach 50 comments, Ariane, will also throw in a FREE stamp set. 

This is how it works…  you click on a link below, check out the blog page and leave a comment about the project in that page. Once you have clicked all links and left a comment on each page, you are automatically entered to win a Stampin’ Up! Craft Pack.

It’s easy! All you have to do is have fun and get inspired by a bunch of talented crafters who are willing to share their projects so your Valentine’s Day is even more awesome!! – because you need to enter your e-mail to leave a comment, we know where to find you in case you are the winner…
So, get comfortable, and come take a peek at these incredible ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts – we hope you get Inspire.

 My project is a Valentine's Day card using supplies from Stampin' Up!




Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Pennant Parade ( # 122742 Clear, # 122740 wood)
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla ( # 101650) and Poppy Parade ( # 119793)
Designer Series Paper:  SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP ( # 126154)
Ink:  Calypso Coral ( # 122939), VersaMark ( # 102283)
Accessories:  Big Shop ( # 113439), Lots of Love Letterpress Plate ( # 120983), Hearts Framelits Die ( # 125599), 2011-2013 In Color Designer Printed Brads ( # 122940), 2011-2013 In Color Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade ( # 122977)

16 comments:

  1. How fun a blog hop!!! What a beautiful card, I love that paper,and the letterpress plate. They are both on my list to get asap!

    Kimberly
    bsketmom at tampabay dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Elsa. I love the new enchantment DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite paper by far! Beautiful card Elsa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Elsa! I love everything you used.
    Kristie
    thisday at ne dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never seem to pull out those letterpress plates, it is nice to see samples using them. Very pretty.
    Kris
    www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Elsa! I'm in love with this designer paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a stamp somewhere that is close to that flower, gotta get some of this paper. Pretty but not too pretty, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your use of the dsp and the letterpress plate. I'm gonna have to ink mine up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you did this card. The background works perfectly with your hearts. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite DSP and I'm so happy about the framelits. Very pretty! Also...makes me want to order that letter press.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card!! So pretty!! TFS!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card. Nice paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found your blog and hop via Stamp Nation. This is a nice blog you started. I really like your card and the use of the impression plate in the background. I also really love this DSP as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Valerie. It's a fairly new blog so it's a work in process so bare with me but I hope to make it better :) Love the letterpress plate and I highly recommend it. Love using it and it adds so much to my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this card. I have to make one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute card I love the hearts

    ReplyDelete