Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy {heart} Day!

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Valentine's Day!
It has been fun using the Lots of Love Letterpress Plate from Stampin' Up!  I wanted to make a masculine Valentine's Day card for my husband.  I love how this card uses no designer series paper (not like me at all)!!  Can you guess how I created the background?  I used the Lots of Love Letterpress plate.  The letterpress embosses and can also ink at the same time.  For a more subtle background you don't have to ink it up.  That's what I decided to do here.  I took my Lots of Love Letterpress and inked with my Versamark Ink Pad. I placed a piece of Crumb Cake on top of the letterpress and ran it through the Big Shot.    


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Four Frames
Cardstock:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer Paper
Ink:  Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, Crumb Cake Ink Pad, Versarmark Ink
Accessories:  Big Shot, Lots of Love Letterpress Plate, Hearts Framelits Die, Decorative Label Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim

Hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa



No comments:

Post a Comment