Saturday, February 18, 2012

Fun Fold Card!!

I needed a birthday card today and even though I do have plenty of them I knew I wanted something different and unique.  I had it in my head that I wanted to use the Big Top Birthday DSP for sure.  It is such a bright and cheery pack of paper and I knew it fit perfectly for Logan.  I also didn't want an ordinary card fold so instead I found this fun fold inspired by Tina Waddell.




Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:

Stamp Sets: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turqouise
Designer Series Paper: Big Top Birthday
Ink Pads: Real Red
Tools: 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories:  Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Designer Buttons Brights Collection

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this fun fold card.

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa




3 comments:

  1. I love this card Elsa. So fun and cheerful, the fold is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie!! It was such a fun fold to make and I am loving this designer paper. I found it a couple of days ago and I knew I had to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun fold! I'm going to put a twist on it for some wedding invites I'm doing...Good timing! Thanks for sharing this sweet card!

    Maybe we can stamp sometime next week?

    ReplyDelete