Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SALE-A-BRATION IS HERE!


Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion event of the year is HERE!

Promotion Date: January 24th-March 31st, 2012

Shop - For every $50 (before shipping and tax) spent, choose one product out of the Sale-a-bration catalog for FREE! Click the Sale-A-Bration catalog to the right!

Host - Get a FREE tote when you host a $150 workshop, and get a FREE hostess bundle when you host a $400 workshop! Contact me to host a workshop, either at your home or invite all your friends to my house...you choose!

Join - For just $125 you can join my team and the Stampin' Up! family and get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper ($10.95 or less) or digital download (any price) beginning the month after you join Stampin' Up! This is an amazing deal! Whether you join to get a great discount on the products you love or want to start your own business now is the time, and I would love to show you how. Contact me today to take advantage of this great opportunity!

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Just saw your post on Facebook and thought I'd come over and follow you. I'd love for you to follow me back on my blog and on Facebook

    Susan
    stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stampin-Mom-of-Four/189344114428460

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan for being my first follower. Feel like I should give you a prize or something :) I am a follower of your blog. Facebook I'm already your FAN :) Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog looks great, Elsa! Love the ribbon...
    Looks like Pam going to convention inspired you too!!!

    ReplyDelete