Thursday, January 26, 2012

Not A Card I Typically Like To Make!!

I created this clean and simple (CAS) sympathy card recently.  It is not a card I would normally pick to create but this was for a sympathy card challenge.  It is definitely not a card I would normally have on hand either.  I wanted to keep this card simple and soft. 


Supplies used to create this card:

Stampin' Up! Stamps:  Word Play, Hello Doily

Stampin' Up! Ink:  Pool Party, Not Quite Navy
Stampin' Up! Cardstock:  Whisper White
Stampin' Up! Accessories:  Antique Brads













Get on my mailing list by sending me an email with your contact information. I will send you Stampin' Up!'s Occasion Mini Catalog along with the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.  Sale-A-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year.  Don't miss out!!

Happy Stamping!!
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment