Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

Tonight I decided to try my first sketch challenge for Mojo Monday 225 using new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog that came out on January 4 and the Sale-A-Bration Catalog that came out today.





Supplies used to create this card:

Stampin' Up! Stamps:  Tea Shoppe
Stampin' Up! Ink:  Pool Party
Stampin' Up! Cardstock:  Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral
Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper:  Everyday Enchantment
Stampin' Up! Accessories:  Big Shot, Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Hearts Framelits Die, Victoria Crochet Trim, Designer Printed Brads 2011-2013 In Color, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for coming by!!




Happy Stamping!!
Elsa


2 comments:

  1. Really cute, Elsa. Love this paper! The crochet trim is finally growing on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy. I've actually used the crochet trim on a few cards this week. I am in love with this DSP. My first pack is almost all gone after getting ready for my card class this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete