Monday, January 30, 2012



Hi Stampers!!

I had an amazing All Occasions Card Class yesterday afternoon and it went great.  We made 12 cards of 3 different designs.  While prepping for this class I realized that my focus seemed to be on Sale-A-Bration which seems fitting since Stampin' Up!'s biggest sale of the year, Sale-A-Bration, began on January 24, 2012.  Don't forget you can click on my website above (www.elsabarthel.stampinup.net) and place your own order 24/7!  For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping) you get to pick one FREE Sale-A-Bration item!  There are so many fun things to get.  The hardest part is going to choose what to get.

There is still time to sign up for my next All Occasions Card Class.  Don't miss out on making some great cards.  The next card class will be held at my home on Sunday, March 25th, 2:00-5:00pm.  RSVP TODAY!!

Just remember - If you are in the middle of shopping and you leave the screen, after 20 minutes the session will time out.  You will be directed to stampinup.com and will no longer be in MY store.  If you place an order at stampinup.com, you will pay MORE for your products.  Just be sure my name is in the upper right hand corner of the Online Store and you will be good to go.  Or you can contact me and I can place the order for you.


Here's my samples from my card class yesterday.






Happy Stamping!!
Elsa


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsa!

    Amy showed me the cards you made. They are absolutley beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete